Self managed super funds provide individuals the opportunity to manage where their superannuation is invested, however with the constant changes in the rules and regulations it pays to have an expert on your side helping you through the process.
Self managed superfunds are an ideal way to generate wealth, however they are not for everyone as there is a great deal of compliance involved in having them.
When making the decision to have a self managed super fund there are many things to consider and talking to an expert who understands the rules is a must. Also one who has an interest in you and your business is a benefit.
Our service include:
- Setting up New SMSF setup including corporate trustee.
- Setup of new bank and trading accounts.
- The management of paperwork and correspondence from all your investments and the tax office.
- Preparation of your financial accounts – monthly, quarterly, 6 monthly & yearly.
- Preparation and lodgement of annual income tax and regulatory returns.
- Annual regulatory audit of fund.
- Proactive advice on investment strategies and tax minimisation.